Sunday, October 7, 2012

by Grace Alone-stamped card

By Grace Alone
Do you wonder if God sees what you're walking through?
He does.  Not casualy, but in detail-with a love that will sustain and strengthen you with every step.

Search the book of the Lord and see all that He will do; not one detail will He miss.
Isaiah 34:16 TLB

God has everything you need today.
God wants to be involved in everything you do today. 
God has a purpose for everything you face today.
There is no one else as interested in everything that concerns you, as the God who loves you with all His heart.

Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God.  Philippians 4:6 NIV

http://www.dayspring.com/  This is the link for dayspring, this is one place that I get signed up for to get emails sent and the above is taken from one of those, I find them enoucraging.

I stumbled upon this card design and fell in love with it, I've made about 25 of them up to send out, they are so much fun to do.

Have a wonderful Lord's day, blessings, Michelle

1 comment:

Gale, Ky quilter said...

Thank you, thank you, thank you! For the last 2 months I have been struggling with a horrible family betrayal and for awhile I wasn't sure I was gonna make it. I have been hanging on by a thread but today, finally, my heart feels good and hopeful. Love, indeed is the answer to all things and there is no greater love than provided by our Heavenly Father. Thank you for reminding me He is always there. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

That's My King

Popular Posts