Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Texture Tuesday-Sunflower

Welcome to Testure Tuesday, albiet late, 10:34 pm!  Kim asked us to use her partings tking texture today, so here is my sunflower with said texture.  Linking up over here, go check out the great creativity!
http://www.kimklassencafe.com/thecafe
Grew this in a pot this year on my deck, came out smaller than packet said, my first attempt for sunflowers, but still very pretty to look at.  Suppose to be edible seeds on this variety or organic heirloom.  Have a great day, smiles to you.
Blessings, Michelle

4 comments:

The Artful Diva said...

Sunflowers are such a happy flower - like your quote too!

Nancy said...

I so love sunflowers! This is a wonderful image. :)

Anonymous said...

So pretty!

Currie Silver said...

so lovely!! I adore sunflowers and your message is heart-lifting.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

That's My King

Popular Posts