Sunday, May 6, 2012

God-s Love

Quilts-I love quilts, I love creating them, I love giving them, I love looking at them in magazines and quilt shows and quilt guilds, I love the feel of snuggling with them, I love all the corlor and patterns, I love decorating with them, I just love them.

But, as much as I love quilts, something that God has given me for pleasure to enjoy, I LOVE GOD more!  As we look at more of these quilts from the show, just think of how much God loves us with these word's from his love note to us {Bibile}.
This is how God showed his love among us; He sent his one and only Son into the world that we might live through him.  This is love:  not that we loved God, but that he loved us and sent his Son as an atoning sacrifice for our sins.-- 1 John 4:9-1
May your unfailing love come to me,O LORD, your salvation according to your promise.  --Psalm 119:41

Praise be to the LORD, for he showed his wonderful love to me.  --Psalm 31:21
I will sing of your strength, in the morning I will sing of your love; for you are my fortress, my refuge in times of trouble.  --Psalm 59:16
Jesus said, "The Father himself loves you because you have loved me and have believed that I came from God."  --John 1:27
Who shall separate us from the love of Christ?  Shall trouble or hardship or persecution or famine or nakedness or danger or sword?  No, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him who loved us.  --Romans 8:35, 37
 How pricesless is your unfailing love [O LORD],  Both high and low among men find refuge in the shadow of your wings.  Psalm 36:7

I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angel nor demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, neither height nor depth, nor anythings else in all creation will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord.  --Romans 8:38-39
Dear friends, since God so loved us, we also ought to love one another.  No one has ever seen God; but if we love one another, God lives in us and his love is made complete in us.  1 John 4:11-12
Keep yourselves in God's love as you wait for the mercy of our Lord JesusChrist to bring you to eternal life.  --Jude v.21
If anyone acknowledges that Jesus is the Son of God, God lives in him and he is God.  And so we know and rely on the love God has for us.  God is love.  Whoever lives in love lives in God, and God in him.    1 John 4:15-16
Because of his great love for us, God, who is rich in mercy, made us alive with Christ even when we were dead in transgressions--it is by grace you have been saved.  Ephesians 2:4-5
Hope does not disappoint us, because God has poured out his love into our hearts by the Holy Spirit, whom he has given us.  God demonstrates his own love for us in this:  While we were still sinners, Christ died for us.  --Romans 5:5,8
O my Strength, I sing priase to you, you, O God, are my fortress, my loving God.  --Psalm 59:17
[God] sends form heaven and saves me...God sends his love and his faithfulness.  --Psalm 7:3
You are forgiving and good, O Lord, abouding in love to all who call to you.  --Psalm 86:5
I will sing of the LORD's great love forever; with my mouth I will make your faithfulness known through all generations.  I will declare that your love stands firm forever, that you established your fatihfulness in heaven itself.  --Psalm 89:1-2
Because of the LORD's great love we are not consumed, for his compassions never fail.  They are new every morning; great is your faithfulness.  --Lamentations 3:22-23
How pricesles is your unfailing love, [O LORD!l]  Both high and low among men find refuge in the shadow of your wings.  Psalm 36:7

God so loved the word that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life. --John 3:16
Have a beautiful Lord's Day, praise God, blessings, Michelle

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

That's My King

Popular Posts