Friday, March 23, 2012

Quilt Finish- Spring Flowers-Pink Saturday!

Pink Saturday-Welcome Spring and almost a quilt finish!
We have had a marvelous long week of record breaking temperatures, that have been marvelous.

http://howsweetthesound.typepad.com/my_weblog/

Linking up with above, stop over and visit all the pink inspiration
The daffodils, crocus, mini iris and hyacinths are all blooming, no tuplips here, the deer eat them, and oh how I do love tulips, guess you can't have everything. Many of my perienials are looking good, and I just noticed my rose leafs are open, this is really just unbelieveable for March in western new york area, this is usually 6-8 weeks later weather.



I have been wanting to quilt a wholecloth monotone for quite sometime now, so I started with a small lap size, using Kona cotton beige and some white thread.  The quilt pattern quilted beautifully.

Of course the binding isn't done...going to give this one, hopefully this weekend.  I plan to make lots of these monotone type quilts white with beige thread, darker beige with white thread, cream with beige thread, all that would fit into those lovely shabby chic decor rooms.   I have so many quilt patterns I want to quilt, I just love wholecloth quilts. 
Here are a few close-ups.  I plan to put this one up for sale in my esty shop once I'm done with the binding.



Have a wonderful weekend, blessings Michelle

5 comments:

LV said...

Love and enjoyed everything you shared today. Have so much crochet and quilts, but still want more. You have some very pretty pieces.

mypinkprettiesaboutme said...

Beautiful simply beautiful. From someone who has zero patience, and less ability, beautiful simply beautiful.
thx for sharing

LL

Chubskulit Rose said...

Sweet and gorgeous pink!

My Pink, have a great weekend.

Lorraine said...

Beautiful photos!
I love each and every one of these!
Happy Pink Saturday!! ~Lorraine ♥♥♥

Lorraine said...

Beautiful photos!
I love each and every one of these!
Happy Pink Saturday!! ~Lorraine ♥♥♥

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

That's My King

Popular Posts