Saturday, March 10, 2012

Stamping Snowman

Lots of Snowman cards....this will be the last of this seasonal card making...I'm looking forward to Spring and flowers next.









I really had lots of fun creating these cards...I just got my "snowman" drawer of winter stamps out and went to town.  I like working on a theme, it's so much easier to limit yourself to one theme and use all the stamps/punches/embellishments that coordinate.  I had a friend over for her birthday and we stamped for a few hours, we do this twice a year, once for her birthday and once for mine.  Have a lovely day enjoying whatever hobby craft that brings you joy.  Hugs, Michelle

1 comment:

Melanie said...

You'll be so thankful when you can just pull out a card and send it. It's hard to pick out my favorite.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

That's My King

Popular Posts