Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Paper Purses and stamped tea cards

Purses, and tea go hand in hand, right.  I had so much fun making these adorable little purses, I just couldn't stop.  They are great for a favor size for little gifts to fill with candy.  I love this new tea stmap set too.  All products from stamping up.










I made several in each style in a bunch of colorways, not showing all of them, don't want to bore you too much.  This is my favorite one, with the white background and this embossing folder is one of my favorite.
I love tea parties, I drink tea every day, morning, noon and night, sometimes it's a quick mug in the microwave, another time it's brewed in the kettle just right and sometimes when there's more time it's loose leaf in fine china.  I like all kinds of tea, but mostly ?  Do you have a a special time of day for tea, or cup, or variety of tea or special desert with tea? 
Happy sipping, Michelle

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

That's My King

Popular Posts