Friday, January 27, 2012

Pink Saturday-Winter "Pinks"

Winter Blues...no not this girl...we are celebrating Winter Pinks of course.
Please stop over to our hostess sweet  Beverly and check out all the other linked blogs
http://howsweetthesound.typepad.com/my_weblog


"Sound of Music"...some of my faviorite things...here's three:  tea in pretty cup, books gardening, and rose pink with baby breath.  Painted this chair white this summer.

Scene that greets visitors into my home...the pink roses have dried beauifully now, for a nice craft project
Did I mention that it's still only January and I have spring fever...this is a photo of my lupins and rhodendrum from last summer.

I made this adorable little rainbow zigzag quilt using Kaffe Fassett fabrics, nice for a wall hanging or baby...its for sale in my etsy shop.

Last winter I went to the local botanical gardens to photograph the orchid display and that was very enjoyable...
Hope you all have a wonderful weekend.  Hugs, Michelle

8 comments:

Sandi@ Rose Chintz Cottage said...

Hello Michelle,
What gorgeous pinks! I like the rose on top of the stack of books and your garden flowers are scrumptious! Happy Pink Saturday weekend.

Blessings,
Sandi

My name is Riet said...

Beautiful pink post. I love the little quilt. Kaffe Fassett is my favorite.
Happy pink Saturday

LV said...

A very pretty pink show for today.

Jil~Say It With Roses said...

Lovely, soothing pinks...I love the first picture ... it is beautiful!
HPS!
Jil♥

Unknown said...

Exquisite pinks Michelle. Love that quilted piece.
Have a beautiful weekend ~
TTFN ~
Marydon

The Artful Diva said...

I love your little zigzag quilt - the binding suits it so well!

bohemiannie! art said...

Your pictures from last summer's garden are amazing. And...I love the quilt!

Anonymous said...

I simply could not depart your web site prior to suggesting that I really enjoyed the standard info a person provide to your visitors? Is gonna be back frequently in order to inspect new posts
6820-2RS Bearing 100x125x13 Sealed

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

That's My King

Popular Posts