Friday, January 6, 2012

Granny Square Scarf Finish-Pink Saturday

Please stop over to our hostess sweet Beverly and check out all the other linked blogs.

http://howsweetthesound.typepad.com/my_weblog/


Crocheted granny square scarf finish still in time for winter...used wool.  Multi-colored fun and EASY and fast...now I need a hat to go with this.






How do you like my model, she was very cooperative.  I saw this scarf made and wore with a jean denium jacket and it inspired me.
Hugs, Michelle

2 comments:

Nancy said...

Love it! I'm working on a flower motif afghan. So fun, right?

Happy Pink Saturday!

Chubskulit Rose said...

Oh the joy of visiting blogs on weekend, everything you see is gorgeous and sweet. I love it!

Come see my PINK, when you get a chance. Have a great weekend!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

That's My King

Popular Posts