Friday, December 30, 2011

Tag Art-Stamped and Crocheted

Tag Art is so much fun to create.  I've made up these Birthday tags combining stamping, embossing and crochet flowers accented with lace and edged with some scallop cuts and a little "bling bling".  The backs are left blank for a personalized message.  All the girls in my family will be getting one with their b-day present this year.  I have some for sale in my esty shop for anyone interested.





I did some flowers with cotton and then switched to wool, it was so much easier to work with.  If you would be interested in seeing a tutorial in how I made these, let me know, if enough people are interested I'll see what I can come up with.  Hugs, Michelle

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

That's My King

Popular Posts