Thursday, December 22, 2011

Pink Saturday-Christmas Finishes

Please stop over to our hostess sweet Beverly and check out all the other linked blogs.


http://howsweetthesound.typepad.com/my_weblog/


Three Wise Women


A few more hand made cards that I made up.

A couple pillow cases for my daughter for Christmas, matches the quilt I gave her birthday, a little "Love" from Amy Butler's fabric line.

Only two days to go and I still want to make a couple more batches of different cookies up, so far I've done about 7 different kinds.  Above are some delicious nutmeg logs.

Merry Kissmisses!

I've unwrapped about four bags of kisses between the kisssmisses and the peanut butter kisses.



I really enjoy baking nad am thankful and honored to bless my family and friend this way at Christmas time.

One pan "Magic" bars. 

This is on my wish list, just in case anyone  is wondering what to get me at the last minute.  This is just one of several ideas, :)
Two days to to and I still have bindings to put on two quilts and two more pillow cases to make and 2 more batches of cookies, guess I'm down the  two's.
Hugs, Michelle

6 comments:

The Artful Diva said...

I hope Santa brings you the book. I am sure you have been very, very good!

My name is Riet said...

Oh my goodness all those delicious cookies make my mout water.They all look wonderful, so also your lovelt Christmascards.

MERRY CHRISTMAS to you and yours

Riet

Susie Jefferson said...

It all looks WONDERFUL! Wishing you and yours a wonderfully PINK and Happy Christmas from the UK!

zarina said...

At my parents' house, we have cut down to making only five or less cookies. For the past years, there were too many leftovers.

Chubskulit Rose said...

So pretty!


My Entry, happy pink Christmas from my family to yours!

Pat said...

Have a very Merry Christmas! Your cookies look delicious!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

That's My King

Popular Posts