Friday, December 2, 2011

Knitted Finishes

I have three knitted finishes to show you today.  A dishcloth, a decorative scarf and a very warm cowl.

I started with a ball of cotton and just cast on about 30 stitches and made a pattern of garter stitch rows, alternated some knit 2/purl  2 pattern stitches and garter rows at other end...then crocheted a border.  {7 needles/F hook)


This decorative scraf was composed of various fun fibers, all in the green's families.  Used about 12 stitches on size 19 needles.


This cowl was knit on size 50 {yes fifty} needles with two strands of Super Bulky Blue Sky Alpaca/Wool blend.  It ended up to be a pretty tight fit, but will be extremely warm for outdoor wear, of course it knit up in no time at all and I just love the buttons I found at Joann's.  Thank you to my sweet daughter for modeling.



















Now I only have 16 more projects on my needles to finish, yikes I just get so inspired.  Have a great day, hugs Michelle

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Your creations are gorgeous, Michelle. So nice you can create this way.
Have a beautiful weekend ~
TTFN ~
Marydon

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

That's My King

Popular Posts