Saturday, November 12, 2011

Praise God-New Book



Another book I'm reading..."Expecting to see Jesus" by Anne Graham Lotz, , A WAKE-UP call for God's People
Oh my goodness, another one I couldn't put down, 20 pages left to go in this one and it is amazing, really!  End times, personal revival.  A must read.  I have to share this one scripture I underlined, although I won't go through what Anne writes about it, but of course it was one of those times I read something and at the same time the Lord put in front of me something that related....no less at work, below this link came for a you-tube video and it is really something to think about....all I can say is I think we better WAKE UP

"And this gospel of the kingdom will be preached in the whole world as a testimony to all nations, and then the end will come" (Matthew 24:14)


Praise God, blessings, Michelle

1 comment:

Pat said...

Michelle, thanks for all you do. I just read that women who read blogs are reading over 50 blogs a day. You never know how your posts will touch someone--someday--and possibly a world away... Have a great day in the Lord.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

That's My King

Popular Posts