Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Quilts In the Home

Decorating with quilts, how and where do you display yours?  Here is one corner of my living room, I made the pillow with some reproductions 30's prints and I also made the "French Roses" quilt hangin on the wall.  The georgeous wedding ring quilt is vintage and came from my grandmother's house and I don't know anything else about it, other than I can see it is hand pieced and hand quilted.  I was inspired to take the photo because there was sunlight coming in, and the only sunny day predicted for western New York this week.  The cute snowman was a Christmas gift from my sister.




Blessings, Michelle

3 comments:

Country Wings in Phoenix said...

Hi Michelle Sweetie...
Oh my gosh, I love this beautiful peek into the corner of your living room. That wing back chair is the perfect place to sit and enjoy a little morning sunshine. I love this glimpse Michelle.

Your quilt on the wall is so beautiful. I love the flowers, and that wedding ring quilt of your grandmother's is so precious. I love that pattern, it has always fascinated me. Love that pillow as well.

So pretty sweetie. Hope everyone is having a fair day out there in your piece of the world. I am still coughing horribly. I couldn't go in today. I didn't sleep an hour last night. The only piece I have is when I am sitting up. I need your chair. Ha! Ha! Ha!

Have a beautiful evening sweetie. Give your sweet girl a hug for me, and tell her I send her my love. I hope she is feeling better soon.

Many hugs and much love, Sherry

Country Wings in Phoenix said...

P.S. I forgot sweetie, I am so in love with that beautiful chenille snowman, your Sis gave you the sweetest gift ever. Did she make him? He is so sweet. I love having them around in my house, as I know they are the only ones that we will see living here in the desert.

Love ya, Sherry

Sparky said...

Lovely shots, you have a good camera eye

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

That's My King

Popular Posts