Thursday, March 17, 2011

Accuquilt-8 point star-Botanical Gardens-$1,000 Shopping Spree Contest

Color, Design and Texture-I took a trip to the Botanical Gardens last Sunday, and as luck would have it there was an orchid display, which I photographed as well as the "green" stanbys .  As I was looking at my pics, I found a few that have inspired me.  I have had the Accuquilt 8-point star die on my wish list for a long time and after reviewing my photos I've found a few that have me "seeing stars" what do you think?  I love star quilts.  Accuquilt is having a "Design A Barn Quilt" contest and you could win a $1,000 shopping spree, just click on the icon to the right to enter. 





Hugs, Michelle

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

That's My King

Popular Posts