Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Green Splendor







This is a really cool pattern, using a 9 patch that you cut once down the middle and then across and then you can mix and match the pieces and sew back together again. I saw the pattern for a charm size 5", but I used 10" square, wanted a really really fast quilt to piece, you could use any size square and adjust the the desired final dimensions, fabric Robyn Pandolph's "Flirt" and One Song Needle quilt design, pantograph. I have this quilt for sale on my etsy site.

1 comment:

Barb from Quilts by Barb said...

Hi Michelle,

Love your blog! I am also a Statler Stitcher owner. Aren't they just the greatest.

I don't know where you are located but I wanted you to check out my 2009 Quilt Retreat Getaway Weekend. It is being held in Belmont, Wisconsin, which is about one hour south of Madison, Wisconsin.

Check out the details on my website at

www.Quiltsbybarb.com

We would love to have you join us!!

Barb, owner of Quilts by Barb

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

That's My King

Popular Posts