Sunday, October 19, 2008

Who is God?


I'm taking a class on Revelation, a precept class, it is awesome. I thought I'd try and summarize some of what I've grasped and walked away with and this is what I'd like to share.
God is the one who is worthy. (worthy comes of greek axio, wieght or value something). Worthy to receive: 1. glory-is recognizing God for who he is 2. honor-reverence him, fear him, proper esteem 3. power, be able, capable. He is (God) worthy because he created everything, for his will/pleasure. **Nothing happens or exists apart from God's intension or purpose. **You exist because it is God's good pleasure to exist. ** Recognize it and live accordingly and bring him joy.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

That's My King

Popular Posts